Monday 20 June 2011

Brusho

Brusho is a powdered watercolour ink that you mix into warm water. I have known about it for years, but have never tried it until now. This is a page just trying out the colours. You only need the tiniest bit and can dilute it as much or as little as you need. I have been using it at school with the kids as it is perfect for wax resist and I wanted them to do covers for their learning journey books. It is a quick way of getting 35 individual and beautiful works of art-speed is of the essence as I have so much to get done at this time of year! They have been enjoying using it I think. It is great stuff! Transparent yet intense. Also on this page is a photo transfer of two of my dolls having a chat! Perhaps they are talking about brusho.

1 comment:

lynne h said...

hee, yes, i'm sure they're discussing brusho. probably how to obtain more. ; ) xoxo